G Sairamesh – MCC, mBIT, CPoY, CGEC.
Business Philosophy: - Our Business is “Committed to business of helping People & Organizations GROW!”
Founder TRAC, an Organization consulting, training company http://www.tracconsultants.com/
Co founder TRAC Assessment Systems (TAS) a corporate & individual human assessment company http://www.tracassessmentsystems.com/
Founder Coach4Excellence (C4E) http://www.coach4excellence.in/
Committed to Excellence in Coaching
Our business is Coaching. A Business to Business Enterprise &
– The Coaching Management System, Helping Clients & Coaches Manage Coaching Initiatives for Change & Growth.
Experience: Entrepreneur, Founder, Sr. Corporate Executive, Corporate Consultant, Leadership Trainer, Team building expert, Sr. Corporate Trainer, OD Consultant, Personal & Organization ChangeWorks Professional & Analyst, Personal Effectiveness Coach, Career Excellence Coach, & Executive Coach.
Sai is certified in the following;
- Accredited in MBTI ® Step I & Step II - Professional Counselor,
- Belbin Team Roles™ Accredited Professional,
- Certified Professional Behavior Analyst – DISC Master Facilitator
- Certified Behavioral Analyst – Proception2™ DISC – Master Trainer & Facilitator
- Certified Professional Values Analyst – PIAV & BMA Master Facilitator
- Certified Attribute Indicators Analyst – CAIA, CIC, Master Trainer, Facilitator, & Administrator
- Certified TriMetrix™ Analyst & Consultant
- Certified Axiometrics® Analyst - CAA
- Certified Axiological Analyst & Master Facilitator
- Certified FIRO – B & FIRO Business Counselor, LPI Administrator & Counselor,
- Essential Enneagram Analyst – Administrator, Counselor, & Coach
- MCC, ICF® Master Certified Coach - Leadership & Team Coach.
- Professional Member ICF®,
- Certified in TA 101, 1 year TAOD program by SATA & IATA,
- Certified Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraissal II Professional,
- Certified Group Executive Coach
- Certified in alternative coaching Models using Photo Therapy, Value Cards, etc.
- Master coach & trainer in Points of You “The Coaching Game”
- Certified ChangeWorks Professional - Personal & Professional Change Management Facilitator
- Certified Professional mBIT Coach – Multi Brain Integration Technique
- Professional Partner Pfeiffer & Wiley Imprint Divison
- Authorized to facilitate 5 Dysfunctions of a Team, EISA, Great Work Place, TLC, etc
Academics : B.Sc., PGDM, DSM, PGDHRM, MHRM, M.Sc (Applied Psychology).
Sai has conducted over 3500 hours of executive coaching for corporate sponsored executives in India. The focus areas of coaching have been;
- Personal effectiveness
- Performance enhancement
- Leadership Development
- Interpersonal Communication effectiveness
His clientele range from Automotive industries to Automotive Paint, & Automotive component manufacturers, Engineering solutions providers, Heavy duty industrial pump manufacturers, Turnkey industrial project implementation, IT, IT application service providers, Infrastructure development & service providers, Banking, Education, and so on to name a few.
Live coaching, Remote / Tele coaching, Group Live / Remote Coaching, Workshops / Seminars, Assessments – MBTI Step I and II, FIRO-B, Proception2™ DISC, ProActive DISC Index, BMA, ProActive Value Index, Thinking Pattern, Thinking Styles, Attributes Index, LPI, Enneagram Types, ChangeWorks, Belbin Profiling, Team Assessments, etc.
Speaker Types & Areas:
Leadership, Team building, Managerial abilities development, Personal Effectiveness & Development, Coaching & Mentoring
Profile of G Sairamesh MCC:
Sai’s motto is to make a difference to people & organizations with whom he comes in touch with. His business is committed to the profession of helping people & organizations to effectiveness & GROWTH!
G Sairamesh (Sai), is an ICF® Master Certified Coach, besides academically Sai has a Masters in HRM, M.Sc Applied Psychology with specialization in Human Resources Development & Management, Marketing & Sales.
Sai, has over 16 years of managerial experience & 20 years of organization & individual development consulting & coaching with organizations covering the fields of Manufacturing, Service, Marketing, Sales HRD and People Development in his overall experience of 30 years. Sai held leadership positions at Ranbaxy in Sales, Marketing, & Training functions for more than 8 years. Subsequently, he was the past founding team member of NIS Sparta. He was formerly head of HR with bplinnovision Business Group, head of HR and People Development Process with Reliance Petroleum Ltd. Following which he founded TRAC, Organization Development & Effectiveness firm – offering Training & Consulting to corporations, based at Bangalore.
Sai has studied Psychology, Human Resources Development & Management, Marketing & Sales. Sai is interested in behavioral sciences and in facilitation of Human Process Laboratories (T-Groups). He is trained for HRD Facilitation, O.D. interventions, and Assessment (Development) Centre in organizations. He is experienced for over a decade in administering and interpreting psychological instruments. He is a member of IOAC (Individual and Organisation Assessment Centre) Forum & Psychological Assessment Forum (UK).
Sai has extensively used MBTI, Proception2™ DISC, BMA, ProActive DISC Index, ProActive Value Index, PTPS, Belbin Team Roles, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Management Styles, Eqi, EISA, LPI, SLPI, & FIRO B in the programmes, which facilitate in individual understanding as well groups. Sai has facilitated large audiences – middle and senior level in understanding individual types and impact of type in interpersonal relationships and teamwork, besides leadership development. Sai is a leadership & team coach.
Sai is an Organization & Individual Change management consultant. He is one of the foremost and perhaps the amongst the 1st in the country to have been trained by the Tension Management Institute, Charlotte, USA in Conducting, Consulting & Coaching client specific activity management. The objective is to facilitate the client in establishing areas which engage them in enhancing their execution effectives.
Sai is associated with professional bodies in the disciplines of HRD, Marketing & Sales, and
Management. He is a life member of NHRD, Bangalore Chapter.
He has conducted MBTI based workshops, and programmes on Leadership, Managerial Effectiveness, Group Problem Solving & Decision Making, Creativity, Creative Problem Solving & Opportunity Finding, Performance Coaching & Counseling, Assessment Centers, Team Building and Achievement Motivation for reputed Organizations, Multinationals, Banks, and Educational Institutions.
He is a visiting Faculty for MBA with professional teaching institutions in and around Bangalore. His interest is in the field of Leadership development, Role effectiveness, Competency Development for Organization & Individual Effectiveness, and whole System Change viz; small / large System Change anchored in applied behavioral science.
Sai is a dedicated family person married Mala Sairamesh PCC. Together they are parents of 2 young adult Krithika Sairamesh, MS in Computer Science from RIT, Rochester NY, USA, currently employed with Intuit Technologies Ltd, at SFO, California and Dipak Sairamesh (Krish) B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from PES University, Bangalore.
To get to know more about Sai visit his company websites.
Schedule a call with Sai