For PCC Level Credential Qualification Course: Earlier referred to as Phase 2 of the Living Coaching. Now known as Certified Advanced Coaching Professional Program - CACP.
This 96 hours of Living Coaching Phase 2 CACP program - “Certified Advanced Coaching Professional Program” forms the Phase 2 of Living Coaching. ADVanced Coaching Skills Development Program: spread over 96 hours & the cumulative learning hours tally to 176 hours, which will aid the individual to qualify for PCC* level credentialing.
This program provides vital insight into
- Deep Coaching the whole of the client – Cognitive, Affective, Behavior, & Being dimensions
- Distinctions between Performance Coaching and the Whole of the client
- Advanced Coaching Behaviors & Skills mastery
- Ability to engage with the client reflectively at a process and philosophy level
- Coach Mindfully
The program is spread across 2 or 4 contact sessions of 4 or 2 full days each respectively interspersed with peer to peer coaching practices and reflective journaling.
Who Can Attend the Program?
- All those who have completed Phase 1 / CCEP program of the Living Coaching
- All those who have any ICF approved or accredited foundational training and coaching experience
- All those who currently hold an ICF® ACC
- All those who hold PCC and desirous of upgrading their coaching abilities
On conclusion of the 96 hours CACP program or Phase 2 you will be able to
- Demonstrate ethical coach behavior
- Demonstrate ICF Coaching Core Competencies at an advanced learner level (47 behaviors required of an ‘Experienced Coach’ as opposed to practiced coach
- Coach mindfully by seamlessly dancing in this moment by partnering with the client with ease and grace
- Choose in the moment the apt competence and approach to help the client from being stuck to results orientation
- Help clients to progressively move to abstract conceptualization & active experimentation
Download the brochure here: