Coach Bio – Mala Sairamesh – ICF® PCC, Professional mBIT Coach
ICF® Membership No. 9023244; Professional Certified Coach
Business Philosophy: - Our Business is “Committed to business of helping People & Organizations GROW!”
Co-Founder TRAC, an Organization consulting, training company http://www.tracconsultants.com/
Founder TRAC Assessment Systems (TAS)
a corporate & individual human assessment
Committed to the business of human potential enhancement & corporate growth
Co-developer of Coach4Excellence Academy of coaching skills.
Entrepreneur, Founder Team building expert, Sr. Corporate Trainer, OD Consultant,
Personal & Organization Personal Effectiveness Coach, Career Excellence Coach, & Executive Coach.
Mala is certified in the following;
- Belbin Team Roles™ Accredited Professional,
- Certified Professional Behavior Analyst – DISC Master Facilitator
- Certified Behavioral Analyst – Proception2™ DISC – Master Trainer & Facilitator
- Certified Professional Values Analyst – PIAV & BMA Master Facilitator
- Certified Attribute Indicators Analyst – CAIA, CIC, Master Trainer, Facilitator, & Administrator
- Certified TriMetrix™ Analyst & Consultant
- Certified Axiometrics® Analyst - CAA
- Certified Axiological Analyst & Master Facilitator
- Certified in TA 101, 1 year TAOD program by SATA & IATA,
- Certified in alternative coaching Models using Photo Therapy, Value Cards,
- Certified Professional mBIT Coach.
Academics : B.Sc., PGDCA, PGDHRM, MHRM
Mala has conducted over 200 hours of executive coaching for corporate sponsored executives in India. The focus areas of coaching have been;
- Personal effectiveness
- Performance enhancement
- Interpersonal Communication effectiveness
Her clientele range from IT, IT application service providers, Infrastructure development & service providers, Banking, Education, and so on to name a few.
Coaching Routes: Live coaching, Remote / Tele coaching, Group Live / Remote Coaching