By the end of this program you will be able to:
- Diagnose Functional & Dysfunctional Sales behaviors
- Feedback and create awareness
- Design Sales Coaching Intervention
- Implement & Measure ROI
Admission Criteria: All those who have completed
C4E ‘Certified ADVanced Coaching Professional Program’ OR Completed a Minimum of 125 hours ICF® ACTP / ACSTH training from other listed ICF Training Providers
- Fundamentals of Sales Coaching
- Roles of Individuals in the engagement – Sponsor, Co Stake Holders, etc
- Contracting for successful engagement – Administrative Contracting,
- Professional Contracting, & Psychological Contracting
- The 6 A’s Model – Assess, Aware, Aspire, Aim, Aid, Account, Achieve.
- ‘Coaching for Performance’ to aid the executive to achieve greater success through ‘Learning, Sustaining Learnt Behaviors, Adapting to Changes seamlessly, & Remaining Motivated’ – Pre Sales Planning, Prospective, Generating Life Time of Leads, Call Objective, Customer Behavioral & Value Mapping, Call Execution, Call Assessment, Goal Setting, Time utilization, Results Generation, Competition Stone Walling, Retaining Customer.
- Coaching Lab – 16 hours + 3 observed sessions - Synchronous
- 12 hours of Asynchronous coaching coupled with Journaling and Reporting for Supervision
Download the brochure here: