By the end of this training program, you will be able
- Coach Senior & Middle Level Executives of Corporates
- Select a choice of Assessment & Administer singly or in partnership with others
- Contract seamlessly with multiple individuals
- Coach executives for fulfilment and balance in a variety of every day work situations
Admission Criteria: All those who have completed
- C4E ‘Certified ADVanced Coaching Professional Program’ OR
- Completed a Minimum of 125 hours ICF® ACTP / ACSTH training from other listed ICF Training Providers
- Fundamentals of Executive Coaching. What, Why, When, Where, Who & How?
- Roles of Individuals in the engagement & Organizational Context– Sponsor, Stake Holders, etc
- Executive Coaching forms
Contracting for successful engagement – Administrative Contracting, Professional Contracting, & Psychological Contracting
The 6 A’s Model – Assess, Aware, Aspire, Aim, Aid, Account, Achieve.
Integrated Experiential Coaching’ to aid the executive to achieve greater success through ‘Learning, Sustaining Learnt Behaviors, Adapting to Changes seamlessly & Remaining Motivated’.
Coaching Lab – 16 hours + 3 observed sessions – Synchronous
12 hours of Asynchronous coaching coupled with Journaling and Reporting for Supervision
- Coaching for Project Management & Delivery
- Inbound Coaching
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Manager’s work & life Balance
Download the brochure here: