By the end of this training program, you will be able
- Demonstrate your coach creativity by adopting alternate methodologies for engaging with the client
- Elicit responses from the client in relation to their coaching outcomes
- Work with Picture Projective – the Points of You Coaching Game, & Punctum
- Work with C4E Quotations Cards to aid in client transformation
- Coach Self, Individuals, Couples / Dyads, Triads & Groups with Projective techniques – Team Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Couple Coaching (Marital Relationship & Marital Visioning), etc.
- All those intending to become a qualified coach
- Those who have completed C4E ‘Certified Coaching Essentials Practitioner Program’ OR those who have completed ‘Certified ADVanced Coaching Professional Program’ OR
- Those who have ‘Completed a Minimum of 60 hours ACSTH or 125 hours ICF® ACTP / ACSTH training from other listed ICF Training Providers’
- Coaches Creative Quotient through Working with Projective (Pictures & Quotations) - Giving voice to client’s thoughts, feelings / emotions, behaviors & being
a. Pictures - Conceptual understanding
b. Quotations - Conceptual understanding
- Coaching Core Competencies - Types of Contracting, Trust & Intimacy, Coaching Presence, Empathic Listening, Questioning, Direct Communication, Creating Awareness, Goal & Action Planning, Managing Progress & Accountability
- Inviting Client to Project - 4 step process – Pause, Explore, Expand, Focus, Clarify, & Act / Execute for Results.
- Drawing Client’s perceptions through Skillful Questions - Sensing, Being, Emotions / Feeling, Thinking, Action, Opportunity, Difficulty, Relating, Journey, & Action.
- Self-Coaching - Value clarification, Self-Direction
- Interpersonal Coaching - Multiple Scenarios
- Couple Coaching - Relationships, Conflicts, etc
- Group / Team Coaching - creating a dynamic process
- Coaching Laboratory - 16 hours + 3 observed sessions - Synchronous
- 12 hours of Asynchronous coaching coupled with Journaling and Reporting for Supervision
Download the brochure here: