Credential Qualification Course: Earlier referred to as Phase 1 of the Living Coaching. Now known as Certified Coaching Essentials Practitioner Program - CCEP.
The 80 hours Living Coaching - “Certified Coaching Essentials Practitioner Program” forms the foundation for professional coaching. The program provides vital insight into
- Ethical conduct of the coach
- Distinctions between Coaching and other forms of human helping practices
- Science of coaching
- Skills mastery for Coaching
- Intra personal & Inter personal coaching
The program is spread across 2 or 4 contact sessions of 4 or 2 full days each respectively interspersed with peer to peer coaching practices and reflective journaling.
Who Can Attend the Program?
All those people who
- Are passionate about helping others to discover their true potential
- Are required to work with other people for their own personal success
- Are planning on career extension or secondary careers
- Want to make a step by step transition to higher level of ICF® coach credentialing for international acceptance
On conclusion of the 80 hours CCEP program you will be able to
- Demonstrate ethical coach behavior
- Be in the coach’s role by distinguish coaching from other forms of people helping practices
- Transit from wishing to being a coach
- Coach self on personal challenges (Intra Personal Coaching)
- Engage with a client in Dyadic Interplay of coaching (Inter Personal Coaching)
- Demonstrate the 11 Coaching Core Competencies in your coaching engagements with client
Download the brochure here: